- What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you Request a virtual estimate. When using our virtual estimate request system, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- How do we use your information?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used to administer our Virtual Estimate feature
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Your Consent
- Contacting Us
- This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance.
Return to the home page